- Post length should generally be between 350-600 words
- Posts should focus on offering insight to other authors
- For Example: “5 Ways I’m Using Social Media to Promote My Book” or “Breaking Through Writer’s Block.”
- We are not accepting entries that purely promote any singular book. However, we will in an editor’s note at the top of each post, include the post author’s name, book title (linked to the book page on the Balboa site) as well as Facebook/Twitter and, when appropriate website URL.
- For example: John Doe is the author of “Finding Your Spiritual Center.” Check out his website at spiritualcenter.com and follow him on Twitter at @JohnDoe
- All content must be original and should not have been published by the blog post author previously.
- All information from outside sources; for example statistics, quotations, etc; should be appropriately cited within the post.
- We reserve the right to conduct light editing for grammar, punctuation and length.
If you’d like to send us some ideas for a post that fits these criteria, before writing it, we’d be happy to give you our feedback. Thanks for your interest.
Pingback: Recording Our Family History and Achievements
Pingback: Moving On - Balboa Press Publishing Blog